North America Newborn Screening Market is expected to reach USD 1,018.49 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as rising prevalence of new born screening and technological advancements in screening.
GET SAMPLE COPY OF THIS REPORT :https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-newborn-screening-market
- The North America newborn screening market is segmented on the basis of test types into dried blood spot (DBS) test, critical congenital heart diseases (CCHD) test and hearing screen test. In 2018, dried blood spot segment is anticipated to lead the market with a share of around 43.0%.
- The North America newborn screening market is segmented on the basis of product type into instruments and reagents & assay kits. In 2018, the instruments segment is estimated to dominate market and is projected to reach rising at the maximum CAGR of 10.9%. The instruments segment is further sub-segmented into newborn disorder screening, newborn hearing screening, and pulse oximeter.
- The North America newborn screening market is segmented on the basis of technologies into tandem mass spectrometry, hearing screen, pulse oximetry screening, immunoassays and enzymatic assays, electrophoresis and DNA-based assays. In 2018, tandem mass spectrometry segment is likely to dominate market and is projected to reach 295.44 million by 2025. Also, it is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- The North America newborn screening market is segmented on the basis of disease type into phenylketonuria, cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, newborn hearing loss, critical congenital heart diseases, maple syrup urine disease and others. In 2018, critical congenital heart diseases segment will dominate the market.
- The North America newborn screening market is divided on the basis of end user into hospitals, pediatric clinics, and clinics. In 2018, hospitals segment is expected to dominate market.
Key Drivers: North America Newborn Screening Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for North America newborn screening market are raising prevalence of new born screening and technological advancements in screening.
Key Points: North America Newborn Screening Market
PerkinElmer Inc. is going to dominate the North America new born screening market followed by Natus Medical Incorporated and Trivitron Healthcare. PerkinElmer Inc., Trivitron Healthcare, Interacoustics A/S, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Natus Medical Incorporated, Masimo, Medtronic, Intelligent Hearing Systems, Interacoustics A/S, Otodynamics Ltd, Vivosonic Inc., ZenTech S.A., AB Sciex, Welch Allyn, Baebies, Inc.
- The dried blood spot segment is dominating the North America new born screening market.
- The instruments segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
INQUIRE BEFORE BUYING HERE :https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=north-america-newborn-screening-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475